Report an Incident

Use this form to report a residential sanitary sewer or water-in-basement incident (link is external). Please use the online form so (1) we have a record of your submission and (2) you will receive a full copy of it in your email. But you can request a paper form from mayor [at]

Contact Information
Date & Time Incident Began (if known)
Date & Time Incident Ended (if known)
Sewer Component
Did water or sewage come up from the basement drain?
If yes, did a sump pump discharge this material into the street?