The annual resident directory, published by the MP Community Association, is distributed each October and is offered at no additional cost as part of the Community Associations dues. Additional copies are available at $4 each.
The Resident Directory is available to residents and advertisers only. If you need a Directory, please contact the Membership & Dues Chairperson.
This booklet contains contact information for ...
- MP EMS Squad
- MP Police Department
- The Community Building
- Trash Collection
- Community Association Board members
- Village government Council members
- Planning & Zoning Commission officials
- Federal, state, and Blendon Township officials
- Voting location
- Public and Parochial Schools
- The Pool
- Scouting Troops
- Children's Committee and miscellaneous activities
- Notary Publics, baby sitters, odd job workers
- A map of the Village
- Resident addresses and phone numbers
- Local vendor advertising
corrections & updates
If you would like to submit a correction or update to the Directory, please contact Sharon Bierman at 614-899-3755.
If you would like to place advertising in the Directory, please contact Sharon Bierman at 614-899-3755. Deadline - mid-September. The rates are ...
- Full page - $100
- Half page - $50
- Quarter page - $25
- Flyer insert (550 copies provided by the advertiser, with a discount or special offer for MP residents) - $45
- Photos - $15 each (original will be returned)